Handmade Products by Alison McNneil


There are two of me! Well almost, my sister is a few years younger but just as creative, Ali's niche is making products. Fed up of products affecting her skin and reading some of the crazy things that companies put in them these days she now makes her own. Everything from body scrub to shampoo she has made it, I am a convert, love everything she makes, and what’s better, it doesn't leave you with a massive hole in your pocket!

We have making sessions every now and then, I'm usually in charge of labels (a very important job - I like to think of it as product design), and Ali sets to work in the kitchen. I wanted to share some of our images with you! I am looking to set her up to sell online so any feedback would be greatly welcome.

Vital ingredients... Essential oils, all the scents you need to make the products smell great.
 
 
Product 1 - Body Scrub
 
 This was the first product I think she ever made, so has perfected it over time. It works great with a zesty flavour in there.


Adding some of that important Vitamin E Oil


Adding the Calendula Petals
 

 
Cute labels

 
Basket of goodies
 
 
Product 2 - Lip balm
 
This is my favourite at the moment, especially with the cold weather setting in! A variety of flavours although I love the Vanilla.
 

 
Mixing everything together.

 
Expert pouring!

 
Waiting for them to set.

 
The finished product.
We are going to be selling these along with a few others at a local craft stall in Wootton (near Abingdon). We would love any feedback that you are able to offer us as we are hoping to set up a website soon as well.
Thank you
Products made by Alison McNeil